Explore the blog
Saturday, May 5, 2001

Lampworking Terms & Info



What is Lampworking
Lampworking according to Wikipedia is a type of glasswork where a torch or lamp is primarily used to melt the glass. Once in a molten state, the glass is formed by shaping with tools and hand movements. It is also known as Flameworking or Torchworking, as the modern practice no longer uses oil-fueled lamps.

Do You Still Do Lampworking

I am on a long break from Lampworking, due to my living situation and other things. I’m hoping to change that someday soon. And when I do you can buy my beads on Etsy and Ebay.

What Do You Do, Make & Sell At The Moment
I do photography. I generally shoot model’s portfolio, including fitness models. Family and children’s photos. And also I shoot still photos for companies and product photography. For fun, I love everything especially travel photos, and my most favorite is taking pictures of water drops refraction.

I make stock images, affordable premade digital brand identity and prints and started to sell them on Etsy in November 2020

I made a few reborn dolls back when I just started, and sold them on eBay, I was on hiatus for years because of a day job, and traveling. But I'm in production mode at the moment. Due to the long process of creating one doll, I would normally have one new baby doll every month, and the only place I will list them is Ebay. Please check this blog often, or follow my social media to be the first to know when I have new baby doll up for sale.

Because of Covid-19, people started making face masks, so I make them too, cause I have a sewing machine, 😊 I make cute, custom ones, it's gotta be cute, people. And just like everything else I make, most of them are one of a kind. 

I still make beaded jewelry, as of today, still in production mode. And slowly adding the Etsy shops.


Would you like to comment?