Explore the blog
Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Fifth Doll, Kylin - Updates (Adopted)


Update 1:
She’s finished! I’m done rooting her hair last night, well, early morning actually. I spent 5 days working on her full blonde hair. I’m so in love with her! I love the type of feelings that creating something beautiful give me. (April 3rd, 2009)

Update 2: She’s finally assembled, officially 'reborned today'. She’s beautiful, with a gorgeous set of blue eyes and full blonde hair that is versatile to style, she can have cute curls or straight hair or combination of both. (April 15th, 2009)

Update 3: Kylin was adopted and is living with her new mommy in the USA. Kylin has helped me through a very very dark time in my life, losing the love of my life, my mom, on April 7th. Working on Kylin helps me shift my energy somewhere else because I am not ready to accept, and I don’t want to fall apart right now…  ๐Ÿ™‚  I hope you enjoy Kylin’s photos.. (May 6th, 2009)

 



Would you like to comment?